Location & Arrival
Access via yellow signposts for Egg or Winkl as far as the end of the side road.
Arriving by car
Depending on where you are coming from, you reach the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl of the Arlberg road (S16) from a different direction:
Traveling via Germany:
- via Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Kufstein » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Bodensee » Feldkirch » Arlberg » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Traveling via Italy:
- via Brenner » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Reschenpass » Nauders » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Traveling via Switzerland:
- via Feldkirch » Arlberg » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Leave the expressway "Arlberg Schnellstraße" (S16) at the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl and drive towards Paznauntal direction Ischgl and continue until you reach Galtür.
During the summer you can alternatively reach Galtür from Bludenz via the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße (open between June and November).
Arriving by train
Take the train to Landeck, then continue with the Postbus (public bus approx. 70 min.) or take a taxi. Distance Landeck - Galtür: 40 km
Arriving by plane
From there you can continue by train.